Intex Vs Coleman which is a better above ground pool option
In case you’re in the market for a pool, you’re likely looking at your choices. You may even be considering installing an over the ground pool. Let us look at a few reasons why that over the ground pools are so famous.
1. Cost Savings over In-Ground: Many homeowners opt for over the ground pools since they are way cheaper than the above ground alternatives.
2. Installation Time: Installation usually takes just around one day. You can contract a pool expert if you want to.
3. Child and Pet Safety: Some homeowners are always stressing over the fact that kids are not safe around pools. With an over the ground pool, it is quite easy for kids and pets to fall in.
COLEMAN POWER STEEL FRAME SWIMMING POOL:
The Coleman Power Steel Frame Swimming Pool is one great pool and one that has been making its way around the market lately. It is easy to install, super affordable and will have you taking a dip in no time.
• “Power Steel” Technology: As you can figure from the name, “power steel” is durable and tough. Furthermore, the pool is designed with the structural supports meant to last a long time for the owner to use for years to come.
• Accessories: These pools have accessory kits that are broadly accessible. A ground material to put under the pool, a pump, and a ladder stool is included in the purchase.
• Option Choices: The “power steel” innovation comes in round and rectangular shapes. Likewise, you can make your choice from several water depths and sizes.
• Customer Service Number: Some clients have revealed that the customer support base is not easy to connect with. In the uncommon occasion where you could require their assistance, reaching them is one hell of a task.
• Ladder: The ladder is to some degree flimsy in feeling. It’s alright for you to use for a while to kick you off but some clients prefer something that has a sturdy deck and a step that leads up the pool.
INTEX PRISM FRAME ABOVE GROUND POOL:
The Intex Prism Frame Above Ground Pool is very prevalent because it is super affordable. Like the Coleman, it is pretty easy to install and you can have a pool party in it the same day you purchase it.
• Prism Frame: The “prism frame” is powder covered to help battle rust. This implies you pool frame will remain that way for a very long time.
• 3-Ply Liner: The pool liner of the Intex is built from an amazingly tough material with three layers that do not puncture easily.
• Easy Installation: Installation unit is included. You get the pump with a DVD that contains a step by step instruction on how to get the pool installed. Additionally included are a ground material, ladder and pool cover.
• Pump: Some customers reported that they didn’t waste time to spend some money on a higher quality pump. They stated that the accompanied pump does the job, but it could perform way better.
• Shaky Ladder: Many clients have expressed that the ladder that comes with the unit is unsteady and does not look 100% safe. For this reason, it is recommended you purchase a better ladder.
All in all, we hope that after reading this, you would have I understood these two driving brands of over the ground pools. Both Coleman and Intex are incredible manufacturers that have made their mark with their products. Ultimately, the choice is yours but either way, you can’t go wrong with these two wonderful brands!